The Trust hereby established shall be known as “ Meetppu” (Meetppu which
stands for Migrant Employees Education for Transformation prevention
and protection union) such other name as may be decided by the board of
Trustees. It such need arises and shall herein after be referred as the
REGISTERED OFFICE :
The registered office of the Trust shall be located in the rental
premises at 96 New LIG colony, Annanagar, Madurai – 625 020 or at any
other place or places as may be decided by the Board of Trustees from
time to time.
The trust may open additional offices or branches at any other place or
places, it may think fit for the operation of the Trust. However, all
additional offices or branches that may be opened from time to time
shall function only as Branch offices of the Trust.
• Create awareness among the migrant labourers their families
regarding their issues/problems and prevention steps to be taken
• The bonded migrant labourers from both rescue National and International location and rehabilitate them.
• Ensure a better living condition
• To Promote branches for the migrant workers in India
• To Rescue the migrant bonded labourers.
• To Provide legal and medical assistance the rescued labourers and their families
• To rehabilitate affected migrants with livelihood opportunities.
• To represent to the state and central governments and other
institutions on behalf of migrant labourers to address their issues.
• to create data base on migrant workers above their standards of living, issues and solutions, for them
• To educate and disseminate the relevant information to new job
seekers and to have a safe and secured employment in the migrated